Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Two Line status in English

Our two line status will make your post more attractive and eye catching. just make sure to put the status according to your mood\ pic
 
I hear: I forget / I see: I remember / I do: I understand
—Chinese Proverb

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired thinking.


 If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
—Mel Brooks

Sometimes i feel like giving up, then i remember i ve lot of motherf**kers to prove wrong.

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you

I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
~ Michael Jordan


Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number :D


I don't always have time to study... but when I do, I don't.

If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now


People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
– Norman Vincent Peale

Fikr toh teri aaj bhi karte hain,
Bas jikr karne ka hak nahi raha

Vision doesn’t usually come as a lightening bolt. Rather it comes as a slow crystallization of life challenges that we one day recognize as a beautiful diamond with great value to ourselves and others.
– Dr. Michael Norwood


Click here for - Best Instagram Caption For boys



“The most successful people in life are generally those who have the best information.”
~ Benjamin Disraeli


No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or “get rich” in business by being a conformist.”
~ J. Paul Getty

The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.

Life is “trying things to see if they work”
Ray Bradbury


Click here for - Best Instagram Caption For boys



Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.

You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.





Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib